What is Giving Tuesday?
The Tuesday following Thanksgiving (Nov. 30, 2021), is a day to focus on generosity. Typically, all of our donations are assessed by the Archdiocese and a portion is given to them to continue maintaining our programs, staff, etc. On Giving Tuesday, this assessment is waived so 100% of your donation goes to our parishes.
Where is my money going?
Donations will go toward capital projects to be completed at each parish (i.e., sacristy roof and front driveway at St. Aloysius, St. Bernard capital campaign, sacristy/basement entrance at St. Wendelin, St. Francis church and rectory upgrades, St. Henry church doors, office improvements, etc.). Anything above and beyond the capital project needs will go into the general fund.
A portion of the donations will go to local charities (CALL Food Pantry, Rustic Hope, St. Elizabeth New Life Pregnancy Center, etc.)
- On November 30, come to this page.
- All donations must be processed online on November 30.
- Click the location you wish to donate to.
- These buttons (below) won't work until November 30.
- Input your payment information on the next screen. That's all! Thank you for your generosity!
- You'll receive a donation receipt via email with the information you'll need for tax deduction purposes.
- You can use either a credit/debit card or your bank account information to make the donation.
If you need assistance, come into the office on November 30 and we'll help you out!
Thank you for your generosity!