Congratulations on your engagement!
The Bible describes God’s plan for marriage as a grace for a happy life and a sign of Christ’s faithful and fruitful love for his Bride, the Church. We are excited for you to grow in this love and understanding.
This is one of the most exciting (and hectic) seasons in your life. Let us help you get ready for more than just the wedding day.
We want to help you prepare for a happy and lasting marriage, not just a happy wedding day.
That's why we offer marriage preparation programs for you like FOCCUS and the Genesis retreat. Click below to inquire about a wedding at St. Henry Cluster Parishes (6-12 months before the big day) or to learn more about preparation.
We've gathered some resources to help enrich your marriage. Marriage is tough! These resources are for people in all stages of life... Dating & Engaged, Married Life, Family Life & Parenting.
- For Your Marriage - for couples at all stages of life to understand and live God’s plan for happy, holy marriages (from the USCCB)
- Retrouvaille Movement - help for struggling marriages
- Natural Family Planning
- FORMED - a free resource (provided by the cluster) helping with all the questions like...
- What is marriage?
- What God intended for marriage
- Teaching on Marriage and Annulments
- Finding Happiness in Marriage (Beloved collection)
- God's design for life and love
- Visit Formed.org
- Click Sign Up and select I belong to a Parish or Organization
- Find your parish by name or zip
- Enter your email and you’re in! (St. Henry Cluster Parishes, Code: N8WVAY)