Any volunteers working with youth or employees of the St. Henry Cluster must be SafeParish certified.
- Click "Register"
- Enter the code protectcincy
- Complete ALL pages of registration (including Acknowledge Decree)
- Note - If you are active at more than one location, click the ADD PARISH/LOCATION button and repeat.
- Note - When filling in your phone number, it must be in this format: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Note - If you've already registered through VIRTUS, you'll see it on the screen. It will transfer your info to your SafeParish account.
- Contact us for the payment code for your background check.
- Note - If you have completed a background check through VIRTUS, no new background check will be required.
- Any new training that needs to be completed will be prompted for you to complete.
When all compliance requirements have been completed, your account will be approved, and you will be clear to work/volunteer with youth and vulnerable adults.
What is required after I take the class?
Every 3-4 months, a video will be emailed to you with a few questions to answer to maintain your certification.
Back to Top Share this page on